Mapview Version 1.01 has automatically updated on your Mapview account and it has added a lot of new features, below is a quick overview.
Seek allows you to search and filter property listings by status (sold or for sale) and by property type (house, unit, townhouse, land), bedrooms, bathrooms, car spaces, area, suburb, postcode and state.
Users are also able to apply advanced filters such a zoning, overlays and planning permit to the property listings to narrow down the seek criteria.
Seek can be found on the left sidebar of app.mapview.ai.
Building allows you to view a variety of information regarding any building permit information that is available through our data sources.
Building can be found on the right sidebar of app.mapview.ai.
Title Ordering allows users to order and pay for official title and title plan documents in real time.
- Live Chat allows you to contact our team at any time by selecting the blue chat icon in the bottom right corner;
- Instructional Icons: you can access a user guide for each tab by clicking the info symbol, which shows how to get the best out of marker and template management;
- Queensland floor layer improvements;
- Victorian mineshafts layer added (other states to follow);
- Street view improvements;
- Layer management between switching cities improved; and
- Other various use experience bug fixes and improvements.
WHAT’S COMING IN THE NEXT RELEASE OF MAPVIEW DUE END OF MAY 2021
- Improved icon tab systems to LHS and RHS bar;
- Tasmania overlays and zones;
- Easier registration function;
- Improvements to the marker table;
- Delivery & Aftercare Tab functionality; and
- New Feasibility Tab (Members Only).
HOW YOU CAN HELP
We value users’ feedback to help make the platform better for all. If you have an idea, feedback or suggestion, please contact us: email@example.com